Call for Workshops and Posters
Integration, Innovation and Inclusion in CLIL
The key words in the title of this colloquium are all synonymous with a broad conceptualisation of Content and Language Integrated Learning, and each is open to a vast array of interpretations which continue to shift as we move further into the 21st century. At this juncture, the Working CLIL 2020 Colloquium welcomes discussion on 'integration, innovation and inclusion' in its workshops and poster presentations in order to establish and disseminate new understandings and definitions within national trajectories across all levels of education.
If you are a CLIL practitioner, researcher or teacher educator, we would like to count on your participation as a Workshop Facilitator at this event.
We welcome proposals for 90-minute workshops within the following broad topics:
* Implementation, quality assurance and professional development
* Inclusive classrooms
* Literacies and languaging in CLIL
* Strategies for integrating and scaffolding content and language learning
* Exploring multimodality, lesson planning, materials and task design in CLIL
* Assessing learning
Your proposal should be principled and practical. It should indicate:
1. the educational level for CLIL - pre-primary/primary/secondary/tertiary or all;
2. specific subject area(s) if applicable, e.g., Geography, History or all/general;
3. intended activities for participants.
We welcome Posters presenting results of research, project dissemination and reflections on CLIL experience from all educational levels.
Submissions of abstracts (250 - 300 words) for workshops and posters should be sent via Google forms
Deadline for submission: TBA
Notification of acceptance: TBA